Cynthia and Co.

Cynthia and Co.
"My Junk Inspired L I F E"

Friday

Recycled Felt, Warm and Natural Craft Project

For this project 97% of what I used was junk that I already had on hand -either salvaged or left over from previous creations- and I am  pretty pleased with the outcome.  Because I am posting the photographs after I completed the project I don't have step by step illustrations but I'll tell you what I used:
  • Grape vine wreath
  • Natural colored burlap
  • Natural colored felt
  • Warm and Natural fabric
  • Brown acrylic paint
  • Plastic mesh from potato bags
  • Magnet Board (from http://www.cynthiaandco.com/
  • Craft magnets
  • Buttons (large scallops) from Dollar Tree
  • Heart Ornament from Dollar General
  • Seed Beads
  • Misc. papers, ribbons, vintage buttons
  • Gold metal hangers from hanging ornaments
  • Lace doily
  • Decorative wooden dowel for Make Do Stand
  • Raffia
  • Pages from old books
  • Stuffing from old pillow for Make Do
  • Aleene's Glue from Joanne Fabrics


Because I had everything in my craft collection, except the glue, heart ornament, and scallop buttons this was a low cost project - and it was "green".  I almost never throw anything away because I know my leftovers will get used for another creation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment