Cynthia and Co.

Cynthia and Co.
"My Junk Inspired L I F E"

Friday

Junk Swap Anyone?

I have a new friend that I made through Etsy.  Her name is Elizabeth and she is over at Good Memories Cafe.  She is hosting a Swanky Junk Swap in Rural Hall, North Carolina that I think will be great fun!  Since I'm in Louisiana I can't participate but I love the idea of having a junk swap here is Metro New Orleans.

If you are a collector, junker, garage saler or thrift shop enthusiast in the New Orleans area and would be up for a swap here in LA please contact me with your thoughts.

If you happen to be in the Rural Hall, North Carolina area and would like to participate in Elizabeth's Swank Junk Swap email her at goodmemoriescafe@gmail.com.  I have a link to her blog in my favorites you can hop over and visit her now!

Remember Junk is Good | Green is Good!  Bye for now.  Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment