Cynthia and Co.

Cynthia and Co.
"My Junk Inspired L I F E"

Saturday

Good News...Bad News Regarding the Friends Challenge

The bad news first...
I didn't hit the friends challenge goal of making 50 new friends by April 23rd at 12:01 a.m.

The good news next...
I did make some awesome new friends who joined my blog in the hope that we might inspire each other in the coo-coo, crazy, craft blog universe...the comments were very welcomed and the support was cherished.

So, as a thank you, to those 16 new friends I did make I decided to give away one of my t shirt hats.  The winner may pick any one hat from my gallery page (except the red and black one that I've already worn).

Drum roll please...

The winner of my "I didn't make goal but changed my mind and did a drawing anyway" is:





The winner is lucky number nine (9).  Miss Devonay.  You may select one of the t shirt hats from my gallery (except the red one 'cause its been worn).  Take a look at the hats in my gallery and email at junkinspired@gmail.com with the particulars!


Thanks, everyone for helping me get started!

Bye for now.  (Green is good.  Junk is good.)  Cynthia.





1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner and Cynthia, you are so sweet for drawing for a winner!!!

    ReplyDelete