Cynthia and Co.

Cynthia and Co.
"My Junk Inspired L I F E"

Monday

Best Easter Bonnets

Easter is almost upon us but you still have time to track down a cute Easter Bonnet for you or a little one in your life.  I've done some snooping on Etsy and found these adorable handmade hats for little girls and big girls...take a look!

Photo from BowsandGiggles | Etsy


My first "best bonnet" is from Bows and Giggles.  This sweet little hat could be worn on Easter Day and then used as a sun bonnet into the summer months.  Too cute with exchangeable flower attached.




Photo from MissRubySue's | Etsy


My second "best bonnet" is from Miss Ruby Sue's.  This is for the more chic baby girl who loves all things frilly.  Oh how I wish I had a baby to sport this unique, sweet hat.



Photo from BoringSidney | Etsy

My third "best bonnet" is from Boring Sidney on Etsy.  There is nothing boring about this hat in all its elegance.  If I didn't wear jeans most of the time this would be on my must have list.  Although...it might be cute with jeans and a fancy blouse...hmmm.



Photo from GreenTrunkDesigns | Etsy

My fourth "best bonnet" is from Green Trunk Designs, Etsy, and it is for the more casual dresser.  If I were honest this is really more akin to my personal style because I seldom dress-up these days.



Photo from Topsy Turvy | Etsy


My fifth "best bonnet" is from Topsy Turvy Design, Etsy, and it harkens back to the Victorian Days but yet would be very suitable for today's Easter with a short, brown or green dress.  I think those who like Steampunk would love this little topper.  I don't know how she manages to create whimsy and sophistication at the same time...but that is what I see in this hat.

I love all of these hats - and the ones I featured are in no particular order of fondness.  Each designer has their own style and their own personality that is crafted into their handmade bonnets. The love for their craft is evident as you browse their shops...something I re-discover each time I venture into Etsy.  So if you are thinking about a little Easter Bonnet, or something to welcome spring, go handmade - you are sure to be pleased.


The links below will take you directly to the hats featured... if you have time be sure to check out the other listings...these shops are nummy.
BowsandGiggles
MissRubySues
BoringSidney
GreenTrunkDesigns
TopsyTurvyDesign

No comments:

Post a Comment