Cynthia and Co.

Cynthia and Co.
"My Junk Inspired L I F E"

Sunday

Some Freebie ( free ) Vintage Photos





Cynthia and Co. Free Vintage Photo 1


Cynthia and Co. Free Vintage Photo 2


Cynthia and Co. Free Vintage Photo 3

Cynthia and Co. Free Vintage Photo Girl and Doll 4


Cynthia and Co. Free /Vintage Photo Girl Boy and Flowers

I didn't clean these up.  I am just posting as I found them...so you'll have to edit a little if you want them in more perfect condition. (You'll have to use your Photoshop skills on these babies!)   Also, I tried to pick all with a similar theme - little girls with their dolls except for the last one which is a brother and sister vintage photo.

Enjoy!  Also, if you want to see some of my edited, altered vintage photos click my Etsy shop on the home page.  Thanks for stopping by...enjoy.

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment